BOLD THINKING FOR EXPONENTIAL ORGANIZATIONS with Peter Diamandis - Full Session
As the world emerges from the global pandemic, a company’s success depends on mindset, its use of exponential technologies and the power of crowdsourcing. This keynote, based on Diamandis’ bestselling book BOLD, examines the approaches required to succeed during this exponential age. In the talk, Peter will discuss the four components of a successful mindset for the decade ahead: Abundance, Exponential Growth, Longevity, and Moonshot Thinking.
Where should a company be looking to grow 10x bigger, rather than 10-percent bigger? What does it take for a company to become an Exponential Organization? How do you become Uber rather than Kodak?
Diamandis explains how a Massively Transformative Purpose can drive your organization’s culture and help you attract the best employees. He examines the innovation principles used by GoogleX’, and the power of bold, “moonshot” thinking. He details how entrepreneurial billionaires like Larry Page, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson think — and what strategies they use to scale and disrupt.
Diamandis adds personal stories from his own moonshot companies: XPRIZE, which solves the world’s grand challenges through incentive competitions; Human Longevity Inc., which is transforming the healthcare industry and solving aging-related diseases; and Planetary Resources, which is making once-scarce resources abundant.
This keynote will help entrepreneurs:
- Create a culture of innovation and Moonshot thinking within your organization;
- Identify areas in your company where you are going 10% bigger, rather than 10X;
- Understand the key attributes of an Exponential Organization and evaluate the most important changes required to accelerate your growth;
- Transform your organization’s mindset from “linear to exponential” and from “scarcity-minded to abundance focused”;
- Craft a Massively Transformative Purpose (MTP) to drive culture, inspire innovation and attract the best employees.